1 more week to POP. So there much to update. Apparently, our company seems to be rather high on the charts with regards to IPPT and SOC passes which is a pretty good thing:)
There been much happening last week, I've been pretty sick, stomach flu and sprained ankle. I have not recovered from it even till now. Because of it, I just feel like I do not have enough rest no matter what. * I had managed to skip a few IPPT and SOC because I managed to pass it previously. But, I still feel that there is insufficient rest.
A miracle happened and that is I managed to complete my 16km with those shit. I dunno how should I feel, but I think I may have a little more faith in god now. Im not sure if I'm thinking too much or is there really a god up there looking out for me. Yes, one may say that how is that so when I'm down with a sprained ankle and stomach flu and have to complete 16km called god's love for me. I just think that it a personal thing that I wanna complete these high keys with my own ability, and no matter how shitty I feel, I will carry on. I think god may have just wanted me to fall out, it was decided after everything that those who did not participate in the 16km would still be able to participate in the POP parade with just completing their 16km instead of the 24km. If I had went to see MO, I would most likely be one of them. But yet I persevered though the 16km, an in order to ease my life, god just miraculously healed my stomach flu for that night, I did not feel the urge to visit the toilet even though I had the worst morning, visiting the washroom for more than 20times because of diarrhoea. I also had the chance to be the rear scout which walks at a relatively slower pace as compared to the rest of the company with the nicest sergeant in the company. I dunno if this is fate or god's work. But it just bring me to believe more in god.
So, theres this one reason that I am really looking forward to POP. I can't wait to be rid of my buddy, Kenneth. I have absolutely no idea if it is because I'm sick or he being even more irritating and is whining a lot more than usual. I hate whiners. Just suck thumb and do it, you have to do it anyways. Why must he complains and starts to bring everyone's morale down? He's just too pampered. What's worse is that he is always near to me and I always hear his complaints. My god. I hate the fake way he acts too. The way he tries to explain every single shit to the others and let others have a good impression of him. It's too fake. I just can't believe that he's an aquarius like me. He's an abnormality. So much for the complaints that I'm making bout him too. I guess he hates me too, but well, who cares. I've suppressed myself not to scold him many times already. Crazy psychotic bitch Kenneth.
Okay, enough of that, so the feeling before POP. It seems just like yesterday that I've enlisted but then again I'm super sick of the strict regimentation lifestyle. I can't wait to be out of Tekong already. I'm really happy to be in the top 30% of our cohort which means that I may have a chance to go to command school, which means more training that I think I'll dread! But I'll pull through! For my future! Hahaha! Loads of training before a slack life for the rest of army! I hope.



