Kay, by the looks of this, I'm coming back to blogging. Whenever I've time. I guess it probably helps me keep a good track of what happened before and basically for me to reflect on the things I've done and help me reflect on the things I'm gonna do.
So, the current life here in Tekong is seriously tiring. Had Agility Group Run (AGR) training yesterday and luckily, able to miss the IPPT today cuz I passed in the previous round! Woohoo! Lucky me. There's still a lot of stuff to be done before our POP.
I seriously can't believe how much I could do during these half hours break and kinda regret for not coming back to blog often. It seems like a good place to write out all my frustration without whining. How I wished my bunk mate do this too. Already sick of their complaints and can't take it anymore. May just go off anytime and snap at them.
Oh yea, today is september 11 and so let's take 1minute off to pray for those that died in the September 11 terrorist attack.



