<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Last day in Tekong.
Thursday, October 4, 2012

This is the last night that I will be spending in Tekong as a recruit. I really have no idea what am I feeling now or, how should I be feeling. Im just stunned, speechless or sad for Allen is having a high fever and is being sent home. He would not be able to participate in the 24KM roadmarch with the rest of us and would not be attend and stand with us to POP together. I had always thought that we would be walking side by side all the way. It seems impossible now. Maybe it is the time to start going our own way, to each our own units.

I'm not exactly sad about leaving this bunk. I may be going to miss some people but, I'm more than happy to not see the rest. There's never been much togetherness in my section.

Anything written that is prior to this sentence was wrote 2hours before I had the chance to continue with it. There is this current hype with regards to the pictures of our Tekong life being posted onto Facebook by cyberpioneer. Many platoon mates are gathering in my section to view the photos using sergeant Joel's laptop.

I am to give an honest review with regards to my platoon mates now.

Yip Yong- He used to be a whiner. He had previously complained daily about how hard life is and how he do not want to suffer in Tekong. However, there was this one day after we talked to him, he changed for the better. He is currently a very nice guy and he always help out as much as possible. I regretted marking him down for his peer appraisal previously. He is also often bullied by our platoon mates for the attitude he shows to the rest and I really sympathise that. Let's just hope all the best and that he could sign on in Navy and meet better people there!

Yong Quan - He is a great buddy, always being the quiet one around others and then collecting loads of information and gossips then spreading it to me! He is a rather Bochup guy that aspire to get into command school. I believe that he does his best to what he can! He is sometimes a joke in the way he speaks for he does not have a great command in the English language. I love talking to him for he has always much to say and his interesting actions is another thing to look out for! It is real fun to be around him!

Jayden - He's good in front others. He does what is required of him to the best of his efforts only when it is formal. For the rest of the time, he just slacks and be lazy. He wants to get into OCS but I think it's highly possible for him to excel in it. I think that he's also the fattest in the section. It is a miracle that he could actually pass IPPT and SOC.

Kenneth - He is my buddy. And I hate him. He whines too much, and I think I'm getting to be more similar to him. I keep complaining about him to others too. I hate that part of me. I can't taw the way he is always fake to others to leave a good impression. He complains a lot about everything. He is bossy and definitely gay. I do not stereotype them, but I just hate his attitude and the way he acts. I am very happy to be rid of him once I POP from Tekong.

Allen - He is perhaps the closest buddy or brother I would call in Tekong. Though, there is a part of him that I dislike. He is too critical, always thinking the worst out of most people. He is though, a very good bro to his friends. He always help people who needs the extra help along in Tekong. It would be best if he could just relax his stereotypes to some others. He is always there for me, and have never failed to sit with me in the cookhouse! We lay in each other beds and chit chat all the time! He's probably the leader of the gossip team!

Jeremy - Jeremy is a lot like Bryan Ang, my poly classmate. He is a diva, the joker of our section! He sometimes act like a lady and it always make us laugh. However so, I believe there is great potential in him to be in command school though he does not aspire to get into it. He could become a much better man if he become more enthusiastic!

Syamin - I used to think that he was a nice guy but now, I think that he is very fake. He only tries to act nice in front of the rest, of me. But after all, I think I managed to see his true colours. I don't really care about him too after all he is not that bonded to our section. He is usually with the smokers.

Jing Han - He is stubborn. He tries his best to do his best in Tekong but then he cannot really take the training and often gives up halfway. He could grow to become a better person if he become more resilient. Many people in the section hates him for being smelly. I hate this aspect of the section. I think that he will definitely go far in life.

Glenn - He is a drummer who also aspires to go into military band. He is a nice guy who is rather low profile. I have nothing much to talk about him for he is always keeping to his girlfriend and himself and do not really interact with the rest. He seems to be a light sleeper.

Wayne - He is tallest in our section and I have nothing much to say about him. He is just another slacker in the section who does little to help out in the section. He wants to get into command school but I think he's not really cut out for it.

Dickson - He should be the laziest in our bunk but sometimes I just think that I just couldn't hate him. It may be the way he acts or the aura he gives. He is very much a people person, very loud and outspoken. He tries his best to pass his IPPT and SOC to be able to get into command school but still fails to do it. Let's just hope he do get a good vocation!

Farhan Shafie - Absolute distaste.

Wilfred - It seems to be always a love hate relationship with Wilfred. Sometimes he is just so blur that cock up loads of stuff but he doesn't apologise for the mistake and shit caused. He just continues being stubborn and does things his way. However, he is also this part of him that I love, he is my singing buddies on many occasions! Hahhahha! During road march, and etc! I can't believe thy such a big guy like him can't clear APEX ladder! Hahaha!

Jeremy Eng - He is always not around, always with section 4 peeps! I can't deny the leadership qualities that he possess though he play around too often and sometimes acts a little too immature. He also always make fun to the extend of bullying people. Let's just hope he will grow up!

Senthil - The oldest in our bunk, he used to be a role model for all of us. But I guess as the time drags on, when he cannot take the hard training, he starts to " Shag cannot think" and always makes mistakes and complains about everything. I miss the old him.

Even though of all these shit(or not) I definitely enjoyed my stay in Tekong with my section. I would not know how well I could cope if I were in others, so, section 1, I still love you guys! :)

It's been a long time, but ive in ally completed the post! Hahahaa


Disclaimer
Please Read this

You are now reading Yefeng's Blog
Shut up and Listen

This is a Personal Blog
I have rights to write anything i want.

Yefeng
This is MY blog.
LoVe it?
hAte it?
JuSt EnjOy it.
Do not judge me.
If you don't like my blog,
you can Leave.

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing ALL posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Profile
the unique one


Yefeng

21 years old
23rd Aquarius
AiTong Primary
Xinmin Secondary
Nanyang Polytechnic
Accounting & Finance - AF0902
National Service

Twitter | Facebook | MixPod

WishList
Buy Me GIFTS

New Cap
Long sleeve clothes
FR1 Blades
Suspender
18th birthday
New Slippers
Blading Cones
New Shoes
New Bag
New clothes
DSLR
Poloroid
Ipod Touch 32GB.64GB
Hoodies
21st birthday
Sentosa Cove

the heartbroken.

Everytime i reach out to you,
i grasp into thin air.
I gave my utmost effort to hold onto you,
but you always shake me off.
Its time i move on,
on without you this time.
I will hold back my tears,
will not look stupid in front of you,
will not lament for your absence.
The love i had for you,
will be buried somewhere deep,
deep inside of me.
This time,
i will not turn back
& now, there is nothing you could do to bring me back to you.

Tagboard
He said She said


Melody
Blast the stereo


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Links
the way to paradise

AF0902 MuQin Jessica
Marcus Meixuan Sheryl WeiChen

Archives
rewind those memories

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
February 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
March 2015
May 2015
October 2016
November 2016
December 2016