I've never regretted my choice so much in my life before!! My mind might change soon about AI, where we can go through shit with soon to make friends and etc, but the punishments coupled with the lack of sleep just makes me unable to keep a tight grip over my emotions.. Urgh.
Can't believe that I've teared so many times through the past hour. I really miss my section, my instructor, my wing comd. Alpha wing, I only know how much I loved you till the time I lost you. I could never ever get back into Alpha wing, could never have the chance to suffer together with my loved platoon 2. I used to complain how much a rowdy bunch they are but I just miss them now.
I vow, I swear. I will become an officer. I will not let AI break me down. I will not change my mind. I will change how people think about NS. It is no more a time for punishment. Logical thinking, merits and rewards will be what I will push. I will accept fault of my man. I will adopt the servanthood leadership method. My idol, my role model is Alpha wing comd, Maj Louis Foo.
YANG YEFENG, do not ever forget what Maj Louis is like. Act like him, learn from him.
Dear friends, I need your support. 160112 has been yet the most demoralising and depressing day of my life. The day when I get my senior bar in OCS.



