It is the day 1 of my armour life. I think I will have to blog often from now on to vent all my frustration to keep myself sane. I have to get back into my BMT mode and things will be happier for me I guess.
IPPT back to a pass only and have to RT on Saturday. Pretty much sucky for a reunion day.
I guess I have to be a little less guailan. Armour is changing me, which is not good. Maybe trying to find the armour pride and then I will be happier in Armour wing. Often, we don't know what we don't know here and often we are too lazy to learn.
Just tired for the first day.
Time seems to pass very slowly in here too. And these few days will be my signals lessons where I will feel a bit better. Looking forward to the end of the weekend to meetup with friends and family. Once again, I'll try to be a little more positive about armour.
Hope to get silver for IPPT on Thursday. Then I'll be safe from OOC already.
Some shit happened to me and I ain't very happy but it's my fault and ill change. Know thyself and change myself.



