As a junior officer,
My long term goal for myself(ORD for NSF) is to save up enough money for my LASIK surgery and to go Europe for travelling before I find a full time job and get sponsorship for my ACCA certificate.
My mid term go for myself is to get IPPT gold.
I want to slim down by another 8kg by the end of professional term to improve my health and physical fitness.
I want to do 16 pull up by the end of professional term, an increase of 8 counts as compared to the current amount.
I want to run at 9min 15sec by the end of professional term to reach the gold timing as compared to the 10min 58sec I am currently at.
My near term goal for myself is to stay positive and happy.
I want to spend quality time with family and friends during the limited weekends that I will enjoy to catch up with them.
I want to slim down by 4kg by the end of 3weeks, which is end of February.
I want to get a DSLR during the auction house fair on February 16 and 17 and take beautiful pictures.



