Yet another lonely valentine. Spent with crazy section mates looking at ladies photos facebook! They are such stalkers! Hahahhahahah! Sot asses.
I think I am very individualistic, I like to depend on myself and put too much faith in myself. Sometimes, man are just not infallible. I think that maybe I too need someone to lean on sometimes.
Army taught me to treasure my family like never before, but is also the only thing keeping me away from them now too. What irony.
Music therapy, something that I had long forgotten. Loves how my section mates remind me of that form of therapy in hunk. I love the music. I love how it calms me down. Thank you music, you're the world most wonderful invention.
So much more that I could write for I am lying along in bed, not interacting much with my section mates for I think face to face conversation is just too tiring. I need to study for a test but have totally no mood at all. I'm tired too.
It would be nice to have people to chat with over whatsapp and stuff :/
I wanna sing, I wanna watch abtm2, I wanna ice skate, I wanna buy dslr. I want a break from army.



