I want attention, but I hate it too.
I don't like to be around others more often and I have this very huge personal circle which I do not allow people to enter no matter how close they are to me. That may be why I do not have many friends who go crazy with me. More often than not, I'm just by the side laughing together with them but not inside the fun.
I want to be more open, but the little circle is like the way to protect myself. Growing up in a single parent family, I also begin to grow apart from the crowd some way or other. No matter how much I am in the "party", I am still not totally included.
This is the little truth about myself. I enjoy being in my own little world.
The strong image that I portray may just deceive some people. The bullshit I say, It is just used to conceal the insecure guy inside of myself.
I am not as strong as many may think I am. The reason I don't get drunk is that I don't want to for I do not want to show my weak side to the others.



