Alright! So, some studies or website said that keeping track and writing down reflections can help to achieve goals.
One of my current goal now is to slim down.
With that, I had been trying to go for a healthy routine for the past 4 days, with saturday being my rest day and that for the rest of the time, i will alternate between running and doing statics daily.
It sucks to hurt and ache all over the body while I am doing this but I have to continue to see results.
On top of that, I am trying to cut down intake of calories per day too by changing my diet. Well, it probably won't last too long with all the greens and fruits that I am trying to stick to, but well. no matter how little or how short I stick to the regime, i think it will help!
I can do it :)



