<body>
NEHNEHNIPUPU, You can't copy! :P
Thursday, October 27, 2016

Just gonna do another psych analysis on myself.

I'm pretty sick in the head I guess to be doing such things to myself. It is scary to actually do this to myself.

I think the real me feels insecure inside. To the extend that I try to hide my insecurity with laughs it offs, jokes etc. I try to act like I am fine with people words and actions but perhaps I am not fine with it. I do not know if I am actually fine or that I am just so used to hiding my feelings that I concluded that I am fine.

Dun think that people exactly like the me now. Maybe I joke around so much and am so insensitive to people's feelings that it hurt them. Perhaps I don't think so much especially when it comes to treating friends.

I am always saying that I am lazy and that I want to slim down, but instead keep getting fatter and fatter.

The real me wants to be like those nice bodied males too but lack the effort to do it.

People say that being happy is the most important, but I don't think that I am happy now too. Well, mainly due to my size.

I want to be loved, but the issue is that I find it hard to even love myself. I look at myself in the mirror and am disgusted by the guy looking back at me. How can I love under such situations.

I always blame myself being lazy and not putting in the effort to do things even though I know that it is wrong and that I should not be doing it.

I secretly hope that someday I will wake up, being another person and that I can no longer be miserable.

The stuff I say sometimes makes people think that I am knowledgeable, funny especially when I sound confident, but seriously, I think its a load of bullshit.

I am sorry to myself and to the people who actually loves me. I really cannot stand myself anymore.




Disclaimer
Please Read this

You are now reading Yefeng's Blog
Shut up and Listen

This is a Personal Blog
I have rights to write anything i want.

Yefeng
This is MY blog.
LoVe it?
hAte it?
JuSt EnjOy it.
Do not judge me.
If you don't like my blog,
you can Leave.

Remember to tag me before leaving.
Showing ALL posts.
Other than that, enjoy yourself! :D

Profile
the unique one


Yefeng

21 years old
23rd Aquarius
AiTong Primary
Xinmin Secondary
Nanyang Polytechnic
Accounting & Finance - AF0902
National Service

Twitter | Facebook | MixPod

WishList
Buy Me GIFTS

New Cap
Long sleeve clothes
FR1 Blades
Suspender
18th birthday
New Slippers
Blading Cones
New Shoes
New Bag
New clothes
DSLR
Poloroid
Ipod Touch 32GB.64GB
Hoodies
21st birthday
Sentosa Cove

the heartbroken.

Everytime i reach out to you,
i grasp into thin air.
I gave my utmost effort to hold onto you,
but you always shake me off.
Its time i move on,
on without you this time.
I will hold back my tears,
will not look stupid in front of you,
will not lament for your absence.
The love i had for you,
will be buried somewhere deep,
deep inside of me.
This time,
i will not turn back
& now, there is nothing you could do to bring me back to you.

Tagboard
He said She said


Melody
Blast the stereo


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Links
the way to paradise

AF0902 MuQin Jessica
Marcus Meixuan Sheryl WeiChen

Archives
rewind those memories

November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
February 2014
November 2014
December 2014
January 2015
March 2015
May 2015
October 2016
November 2016
December 2016